Wednesday 27 January 2010

behind the scenes..









































So last Sunday i modelled in a photoshoot for my friend Jenny who's in her second year doing a fashion degree at Birmingham University. I haven't recieved the photo's from it yet but my lovely assistant aka housemate that i had nothing to do on a Sunday, came along with me and took some photo's of some behind the scenes action. The hotel was in Nottingham, just 10 minutes drive from where i live and i had no idea it even existed. We were pleasently suprised at how beautiful it was. I've been having dreams about the bathroom.

2 comments:

  1. er your hosuemates.. you mean the one and the only miss lucy coles!
    ha
    well this was amazing! and in your words.. you looked BEAUT!


    xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING you look ethiopian to the max!

    HOT STUFF

    smug bird

    x

    ReplyDelete