Friday 12 November 2010

Cackle!





So i was trying to be a witch, but my friends descrbied me as 'you in a pointy hat'. I sprayed the ends of my hair black though which led to a frezy of dip dying in this last week, i'm just too excitable.
I went to Manchester and Liverpool yesterday, that's right - both in one day.
Equating in 6 hours spent on trains, how joyous. I was totally exhausted by the end of it, but managed to pick up a few new purchases along the way. Will post when i leave the flat to go somewhere other than the library.

5 comments:

  1. Hi! Lovely blog! New follower! I hope you'll follow you back! ;) kiss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos- looks like you had fun!

    Hannah x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog!
    come visit COSMICaroline and see the revamped looks and a musician photoshoot i got to style!

    -COSMICaroline
    COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete