Monday 26 April 2010

blossom tree.



Vintage vest with h&m vest underneath. Topshop shoes. Vintage jewellery. Raybans.
I borrowed my dads black Raybans as he was fixing mine at the time. Thinking i may like his more than my tortoise shell pair. Definitely want to invest in some white clubmasters for the summer months.
I bought this crochet top for £2.50 and have now seen about a million high street styles for at least ten times the price. I very much prefer mine to all the high street offerings as well so feeling quite smug about that.
I've put that last photo on as you can see the reflection of all my gangly limbs in the sunglasses which i quite liked. Even though i'm short i still feel terribly gangly which is abit strange.

18 comments:

  1. You look so great :)
    I really like your shoes and dress too
    <3

    kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice!! i love your shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit i love ur nose piercing
    http://venomvenin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. That crochet top is so amazing, such a great find! I love your header picture and also your blog, I'm following you back :)

    -Shoeless Simone

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing outfit, i love it.
    Everything is perfect, from the lips to the nose ring and wedges! So cool.

    I feel the same about the short gangly thing. I'm short but have long legs. I like them =)

    -em
    from spindizzyfall

    ReplyDelete
  6. uuuuu arrrre soooo ccuuuuute! Lovely post :) xx

    sam

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooh I love that crochet dress!

    http://diyainherstilettos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your lipstick! the colour fits you damn good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thats a really great top! and for that price..what a steal!


    www.littlemissdressup.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the crochet top! So good!

    xoxo
    Kalin
    www.neuterthis.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for following :) I'm gonna link you blog as well

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am loving anything crochet lately, this top is beyond amazing! Perfect with the pink lipstick!

    ReplyDelete
  13. beautiful,
    love the sunglasses
    Kisses from France



    Olivia & Mariam

    Http://daily-women.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. how cute! love the whole look, and i love your hair!

    xxjess

    ReplyDelete