Thursday 22 April 2010

maxed out.

Wearing: Topshop Vest, Topshop Boutique skirt, Vintage belt worn as headband, Vintage jewellery.

I'm in love with maxi's right now. I've always been the person who liked to get there legs out (in a non slutty way) so have avoided maxi's like the plague in the past, oh along with the fact i'm that small i could just be classified as a stump. But this season there are so many great styles out there i just had to dip my toe in the maxi pool. Plus this skirt is just pure lace so technically, my legs are still on show. A great compromise.

15 comments:

  1. Looove this Outfit! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I soo agree before this season i have avoided anything maxi, but now im ready! Looks like you have reached the perfect comprise, loving the lace girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the lace skirt! its a different twist compare to lace leggings/tights. the last picture is super cute

    xxjess

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maxin' out on the maxis too. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  5. adorable outfit...love that skirt.

    thanks for your comment. I enjoyed reading your blog; you have awesome style! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great outfit;)

    Love maxis too<3

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are soo pretty! love the outfit *.*

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your outfit and your DIY belt headband!

    thankyou for the lovely blog comment :)
    XOXO, BECCA
    http://fashion-train.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. These photos are hot. I'm short like you, but I reckon maxi skirts make me look taller!

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool skirt and headband, your eyes look amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE YOUR STYLE

    love
    xoxo

    follow me
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/1432188/factory-style

    ReplyDelete
  12. I LOVE!!! your blog is truely amazing beardsly xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. The belt as a headband! Sweet. You're rocking my fashion world right now ;)

    x

    ReplyDelete